One woman sold so many Glastonbury tickets that she’s facing possible prison time for it.
The prosecutor says Babb told victims that she worked in the music industry and could get discounted tickets to Glastonbury.<!–/*
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the tag.
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from … to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet
var m3_u = (location.protocol=='https:'?'https://126.96.36.199/revive/www/delivery/r9.php':'http://188.8.131.52/revive/www/delivery/r9.php');
var m3_r = Math.floor(Math.random()*99999999999);
if (!document.MAX_used) document.MAX_used = ',';
// ]]>Babb’s defense says she suffers from borderline personality disorder, Crohn’s Disease, and bulimia. She will be sentenced in May.
Nina Ulloa covers breaking news, tech, and more: @nine_u
The post Woman Made Over $34,000 Selling Fake Glastonbury Tickets appeared first on Digital Music News.
Source: Industry News